Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 Ep 7: Rohit Shetty announces the partner week
Host Rohit Shetty introduced the partners week in the July 23 episode of Khatron Ke Khiladi 12. Sriti Jha and Mohit Malik won the task.
By Grace Cyril: The July 23 episode of Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 witnessed some highly exciting stunts. Host Rohit Shetty introduced contestants to the Partners Week concept. Hence, this week, the contestants have been asked to perform stunts in pairs. Sriti Jha and Mohit Malik won the tasks, thus saving themselves from eliminations.
Here's what happened in the July 23 episode of KKK 12:
1. Rohit Shetty kickstarted the Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 episode on Saturday by announcing that it is going to be the partners week.
2. Like always, he introduced a twist. Sriti Jha, Jannat Zubair, Faisal Shaikh, Kanika Mann, Nishant Bhatt and Chetna Pande were given the privilege to choose their partners.
3. In the first round, Sriti Jha and Mohit Malik, who became a pair, were pitted against Jannat Zubair and her partner Pratik Sehajpal.
4. In the stunt, both the partners were asked to sit on cars, where one of them had to sit upside down and hit drums.
5. Sriti and Mohit earned 25 points, thus beating Jannat and Pratik, who earned 19 points.
6. In the second stunt, the pairs were asked to take an iron rod towards an endpoint, without getting a shock. Shivangi Joshi-Faisal Shaikh and Rajiv Adatia-Chetna Pande were selected to participate in the task.
7. However, both the pairs failed to win the task. Shivangi Joshi, who felt unwell after getting an electric shock, had to leave the task in 13 minutes. Shivangi-Faisal received Fear Fanda, while Rajiv-Chetna completed the task.
Did you like the episode? What are your thoughts?